Friday, November 16, 2007

First Enrty!

I have started a blog! Can you believe it? I have been posting most of my crochet stuff on Raverly and have loved being able to show off my work. I thought this would be a fun way to include all the stuff that I have been working on or made. It has helped me to be accountable to someone, anyone, that I have started a project and Finished a project. I am super good at starting, but I get bored and just don't have the will to keep going until it is finished. I usually get sidetracked with starting a new project. I call it "itchy fingers." So being able to show what I have been working on and the progress has helped me to actually finish stuff. It's so exciting. So, thus, the purpose of this blog. I hope it all goes well.

Just to start off, and prove that I have a hard time working on just one thing, or even two, at a time. This is what I did last night.

It is just a simple granny square washcloth, but i made it instead of working on my granny square baby blanket that I am making for a friend. But this turned out cute, right.? It is actually purple, and not blue, but my camera messes with the colors.

So, I guess my goal for this blog is to be able to show off my crafts (ie. crochet, quilting, scrap- booking) and be able to accomplish more. Hopefully with practice it will get better.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: