Friday, January 4, 2008

Still Alive

Just wanted to check in and say Hi! (Yes Mom, I'm still alive!) I haven't been feeling very good lately so I haven't been doing much. Still have a gimpy hand. No new projects to report, no new yarns to show off. I do have plenty of ideas whizzing around in my brain. Always thinking. I do think I have found a pattern for the inherited afghan. I saw a post on Crochetville and asked the lady where she got the pattern. I think it will help, if not, I'll just un-crochet a few rows and write it down as I go. Or make it up as I go. Either way- they are all good options.

On all the blogs I read, everyone has been posting their new years resolutions. I've enjoyed reading them and have also been inspired to make some of my own, or add to the list I already had. I do have new years resolutions, but I'm not going to post them. I'd rather keep them to myself. That way, if I happen to not accomplish them, I don't look so silly. And if I do accomplish them, I can share and be proud of myself. I have quite a few of them this year. Some are crochet goals, some are spiritual goals, some are intellectual goals, etc. So far so good, but it is only the 4th day of January. I'm usually really good at the start and then it dies down. But I have taken the time to write down what I want to accomplish this year and hopefully that will serve as a reminder for me.

4 comments:

Laurah said...

Good to hear that you found a pattern for the afghan! I'll be waiting patiently to see the FO.
Maybe New Years resolutions are like birthday wishes - if you say them out loud they won't happen. Lol. Yea for the new blog post!

Crafty Christina said...

Woot! I'm happy you found the pattern! I've made a resoltion to NOT make resolutions this yearm ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to know you're still alive! Make one resoluttion to take care of yourself so your mom doesn't have to worry.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about you call your sister and let her know you're alive? I bet your niece would like to hear you're feeling better, too.
;)

We love you and miss you.

Love, your sister