Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Laurah tagged me on this. Here are the rules.

1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged

So here are 7 random things about me:

1- I don't like spicy food at all. And by spicy food, I mean pepper and anything hotter.

2- I love bagels! Possibly one of the best foods ever. However, my dentist has told me I am not allowed to eat them anymore, since I have broken three teeth while eating them. I still love them though.

3-I speak Spanish as a second language. I started learning it in High School but got nothing out of those classes. Then I took a class in college and loved it. I fell in love with the language, culture, everything. I studied it throughout college and graduated from BYU with a degree in Latin American Studies and a minor in Spanish. I volunteered in Ecuador for a year in orphanages and used my Spanish a lot there. Now, I hardly ever get to practice and sometimes I feel like it is slipping away totally.

4- My second toe is longer than my big toe. It looks silly and usually just curls under to fit in my shoes. Gross, I know!

5-I love animated movies, especially Pixar/Disney! I watch Cars, Nemo, or Ratatouille at least once a week. (Love my zune!)

6- I met my husband at Target. He was a guest and I was a cashier. He had the guts to ask for my phone number with people in line behind him. Brave soul. As he was saving my number in his phone, someone called him and he lost it so he had to come ask for it again. Double brave!

7- I trained our family dog, Rikki, using the method of Doritos (the cheesy kind) and smarties! Worked like a charm, for the most part! (Mom, tell Rikki I love her!)

That's it. 7 interesting things about me. Thanks for reading this blog and for all your sweet comments. I love reading them.

Oh- I'm supposed to tag 7 others. Problem is, all those that I would tag, have already been tagged. So I tag all those who have not been tagged yet. We'd love to read 7 interesting things about you.

4 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

That is so cute about your husband asking for your number twice! It sure paid off!

CraftyAshley said...

That is so neat! I never new any of those things about you!

Laurah said...

Yeah, like Christna said, your husband really was brave!
Not even pepper? Pepper is the best!
Oh, and both my 'ring finger' toes curl inward and I walk on the sides of them. Feet in general are pretty weird!

Caroline said...

Loved hearing your 7 facts. Vivo en Kansas ahora y no hay muchas personas con que chalar en espanol con.