Monday, December 22, 2008

Just In Time For Christmas

3128406673_e90a6f3086

  I didn’t think that I was going to be able to get the elf stitchette I  have been working on done in time for Christmas.  But I did!   I love, love, love  it!  I’m thinking of making one of these for every holiday season. 

3128936576_89eb76f255

I got the pattern for free here.  I love all of her designs. 

I used the MacKenzie Christmas fabric line by Anna Griffin to make this stitchette into a wall hanging.  I then quilted it in free motion (more practice) and I stitched the binding down by hand (more practice).  I think these wall hangings are perfect for practice.  I even had time to make a tag for the back. 

3128918562_6032a7d0b7

One more item to check off my list of projects to complete.

4 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

The wall hanging is beautiful! You did an awesome job on it!

CraftyAshley said...

Cami that looks great! Nice job on finishing it before Christmas I know I have projects I wish I can finish by Christmas.

p.s. Heard you guys are getting tons of snow. So jealous.

alpinekleins said...

These are darling Cami! I love the bright red. Also, my vinyl came out gorgeous. It is such a cute idea, I'll have to photo it and blog :) See you on Christmas! ((hugs))

Rebekah said...

I love this! It is so cute...I want to make one just like it for Christmas next year :)