Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dustin's Socks

When I first learned to knit socks, Dustin informed me that he definitely needed a pair. Who am I to deprive my loving husband of hand knit socks! So I ordered some yarn that I thought he would love. Which he did. But he wanted to pick out his own.

Boy does he have expensive taste! This yarn has cashmere in it! I'm super excited to knit with this. Now I just need him to find a pattern, and hopefully one that I can handle.
Yarn - Pagewood Farm Hand Dyed Sock Yarn- Alyeska
Color - Meadow
Purchased at - Hillsborough Yarn Shop

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

That is some nice yarn! I bet he'll love the heck out of those socks, so the expense will be worth it.

henny said...

hi..
lovely blog :)
The yarn's color is beautiful. It must be a gorgeous socks when finished.

Rebekah said...

that looks like some beautiful yarn! Can't wait to see the socks. And remember, sock yarn doesn't count as stash :)