Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Fabric!

I'm so excited! I got some new fabric yesterday to go with this bright orange fabric that my sister donated to me. Isn't it yummy? I've already started a new project with these fabrics and I am almost done. It is a surprise, so you will just have to wait to see what I do with this bright colors. I guess it is easier for me to finish projects when I am really excited about them, because I can't wait to see this one finished! I just want to go home and sew, sew, sew. And then quilt, quilt, quilt! Any volunteers to come to work for me so I can go home?

3 comments:

Laurah said...

Ooh, I love the grey, black and yellow polka dot. The orange and yellows look very springy together. Can't wait to see what you're doing with the fabric!

Crafty Christina said...

Oooh, I absolutely LOVE how bright and vibrant those colors are. I'm normally not a fan of yellow, but I think the yellow and orange look wonderfu together. Makes me think of summertime.

Unknown said...

oooh! i didn't see the yellow. i just love this line of fabric. im working on a quilt in the greens and browns.