Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back In Business

Congratulations to Britten who guessed 40 unfinished projects between me and my sister. This was the closest guess. It is kind of embarrassing to say but we have 38 unfinished projects between the two of us. Maybe my New Year’s resolution should be to finish some of my unfinished projects?

I got my bandage off on Monday (Yay!) and now I just have a really ugly looking finger that is mostly healed. But hey, it works (it is still really sensitive and I can hardly use it, but I’m trying). Which means I’m am back into the crafting mode!

I purchased a Klutz Glove. Yes, you read that correctly. A Klutz Glove! I don’t think they could have come up with a better name for this glove. I tested it out last night and it works like a charm! I want to keep all my fingers from now on so I’m going to be wearing this every time I use my rotary cutter. I highly recommend it.

misc 005

*I've also had a few questions regarding the receiving blanket tutorial that I did a while ago. I've tried to answer them on the post (here). I hope it helps.

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

The picture on that glove packaging is hilarious!

CraftyAshley said...

Sorry to hear that your finger still hurts. That glove looks pretty neat. Maybe I should get one too! lol Congrats to Britten for winning! Good luck on your sewing adventures again.

Rebekah said...

I love the graphics on the klutz glove...I hope your finger heals all the way very soon!