Monday, June 25, 2012

Changes

It's time for a change.

Do you ever get that way?  Like you just really need some changes in life?

I definitely do.  So, I've decided to switch up the blog.  I have had this blog since November 2007 - wow, that seems like so long!  I originally started this to share all of my crochet projects.  Then I found knitting in 2009 and things changed. While I still love to crochet, I really really love to knit.  When I do get free time for crafts I usually run towards the knitting projects, although, free time is very rare around here.

I think it time to make some changes. Time for a new blog! So if any of you are still reading this blog, since the post are few and far between, please feel free to join me over at my new blogging home : The Biased Boulder.
It will be a mix of my knitting (and other crafty projects) and some of my personal adventures as well. I hope you'll come join me!



I'll keep this blog up but will no longer be posting here.   Please update your blog readers and bookmarks to our new home. See you there!

1 comment:

Jacqueline Wagner said...

I will follow in the new address for interesting posts and beautiful designs. I hope you will update constantly beautiful photos.