Thursday, December 15, 2011

Knitted Bracelet - Turk's Head Knot

The other day on Pinterest, I saw this adorable knitted bracelet. Cute, right?  Well, when I clicked on the link, it took me to site that demonstrates how to tie knots (link here), which was pretty awesome... but I was looking for the knitter who made this beautiful bracelet.

I really, really liked it and decided it wouldn't be that hard to make one of my own.


So I did!  and.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
 I'm mostly a earrings -pins-maybe a necklace-once in a while - type of girl.  This bracelet has changed all that. I have practically worn it everyday since finishing it and every morning I want to coordinate my outfits to match it.  

Raverly Project Page
Yarn - Malabrigo Rios in Arco Iris
Needles - US 8
Hours - Made on my lunch break (so less than an hour)

4 comments:

Julie said...

that bracelet is so pretty!! the yarn you chose is perfect for it, too. Love it!

Crafty Christina said...

So pretty and I imagine soft and comfy!

Paula said...

Is it just a long i cord to make the "rope" and then follow the turk's head instructions?

Unknown said...

So how did you make it? Did you have to make the cord or rope then knot it?