Saturday, November 24, 2007

It came! It came! It finally came!

I am the new proud owner of How to Make Easy Tunisian Crochet Entrelac by Carolyn Christmas.
I am so excited that this came today. I ordered it off of eBay and it was shipped out super fast. It has very easy to follow instructions, and lots of pictures so you know exactly what to do. I love it! I have already started a baby blanket. I know, I know, another project. But I did finish the receiving blanket yesterday, so I feel like I am justified. Plus, it is a new cool pattern. I would say "don't tell my mom" but she is just as bad as I am, and is probably where I get it from. Anyway, here is my sample swatch. I will start the real thing tomorrow. I am using the same purple and white as my ripple bag (that is yet to be finished) , but my camera really distorts the colors so this looks blue. It is actually a really pretty bright purple. I had extra.


Anyway, it was a good day! And the baby shower went okay, at least she said she liked the blanket, so I took that as a good sign.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I was toying around with getting this book and saw your blog post about it on ravelry. I am a crocheter (don't knit at all!) and wondered how you enjoyed the book? And if it's very hard? Thanks so much!