Friday, December 21, 2007

Slow Progress is better than No Progress!

I have been super busy lately, as I assume mostly everyone is with Christmas only 4 DAYS AWAY!!!! I haven't had much time to crochet but the little that I have done I have just been working on my Jacob's Ladder afghan. It is a big afghan!!! I'm sure it will take me months to finish it. Besides that afghan, I have like three others that I am working on. Needless to say, my progress is slow, but every row/round counts I guess.

My DH also bought me a Game Cube because I am not talented enough to play the X-box 360. So he has purchased all the kid, I mean beginner, games for me to play. Well, I spent two hours last night playing Viva Pinata! TWO HOURS!!! That is precious crochet time, or cleaning time, but I spent it growing grass and inviting Pinatas to come to my garden. It's a fun game, and obviously very addicting.

I might be able to get some crochet done before Christmas, since a lot of our days will be spent traveling. Always fun! Tomorrow we are off to visit the grandparents and Monday we have a Christmas eve party at the Grandparents (DH side) cabin in Kamas. It should be fun considering all the new snow we have. Well, fun for me because everyone will be playing in the snow, getting cold and wet, and I will have time to crochet! Am I the only one that thinks about crochet all the time?

5 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

I was up till 1 last night making some last minute beanies I needed to mail. I hope you and your hubby have a safe and Merry Christmas! I will see you Thursday.

Laurah said...

Afghans take a lot of time to finish but it is nice to have a project set up that is just there.
I really want to try Viva Pinata! I've tried to play it at Best Buy at the demo station but it is really just a guided tour and I didn't have the patience. I know I would love it. It looks sort of like a Harvest Moon-type game.

Lesalicious said...

I so love Game Cube have fun playing. Have a great weekend and a wonderful Christmas;)

Snappish said...

Every time I get unexpected time I think "oooooo now I can crochet!" Or..."I could do these dishes so much better if I crochet first." So no...you are't the only who thinks about it all the time. There are at least 2 of us. LOL! Have a Merry Christmas!

Crafty Christina said...

Your afghan looks amazing...love the colots. I do the same thing...if I do anything other than crochet, I wonder why I'm not crocheting. Have safe travels!!